Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: stolen cheese

Never underestimate the power of cheese!  :)  My Pyr will go for the cheese any day, unless of course, there is butter in sight.

Ellen and Rollie (it's better with butter) Pyr

SWachter wrote:

 What did you put in the meat to keep him out of it?! I understand passing up the onions and my Sam considers tomatoes a treat, but passing on the meat just for cheese?  That's a bit hard to believe.susan
-----
begin:          vcard
fn:             Ellen Calhoun
n:              Calhoun;Ellen
org:            Rutgers University New Brunswick Libraries
adr:            Library of Science and Medicine;;165 Bevier Rd.;Piscataway;NJ;08854-8009;USA
email;internet: calhoun@rci.rutgers.edu
title:          Coordinator, NB Government Publications Processing
tel;work:       732-445-1337X205
tel;fax:        732-445-5703
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE