Re: Re(2): [PyrNet-L] A Nasty Encounter

On 15 May 00, at 7:41, Ann K. Wetherilt wrote:

> get so irritated by these other dogs (more accurately, their owners!) who
> are uncontrolled when we've worked so hard to curb aggression in ours,
> always keep them on leash, etc. Takes all the pleasure out of what should
> be an immensely pleasurable time for all of us.

The first time I took Baby Czar down to the plaza for socialization
some elderly jerk had his two wild, out of control dogs on lead.  Any
time another dog walked by those two would bark and lunge.  I could
just see them breaking loose.  I was ready to grab up Czar and start
kicking.  We took the long way around to the parking lot so we would
not have to pass by.  Czar thought he should react to all the ruckus
by barking too, so he got his first lesson on ' leave it '.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico
http://home.flash.net/~pyrs/judy/judy.htm