Re: [PyrNet-L] Looking for adult female or puppy for sale in NM

Dear kd:  I have contacted a rescue in Austin, TX and one here in NM.  I
haven't gotten an application yet from NM and the dog in TX concerns me
a little.  I just found out she is terrified of strangers and jumps
fences to avoid them.  I can't determine if she was born this way or
mistreatment or something else caused it.  I can deal with a shy dog who
became that way through abuse, but I don't know how or why she's that
way.  I don't suppose you have any insight into "terrified dog
syndrome?"  Thanks for replying, Inga