Re: [pyrnet] Behavior issue

>Obviously I am not feeding her near kids or giving her chews near
kids. But
>in a household with three children and many of their friends around,
I now
>find myself on edge every time Tessa is near them.

Katie,
You have a tough decision to make.  A few options are have Tessa
evaluated by a vet or behavorist, rehome Tessa in a home where
children
will never visit, pen Tessa up and only have her out when no food is
around
and you are there to constantly supervise, or euthanize Tessa which
may
be the safest option for your own children and their friends.
Kerry