Re: [pyrnet] Behavior issue

I'd suggest Rescue Remedy when you need to be away from home
(helps to calm anxiety) and be very vigilant when she is around
children. It could be that her hips are hurting more than you
know. You can try DLPA (available at Health Food Stores) for pain
management. Even though she sees you as Alpha, she definitely
thinks the children are beneath her in the pack order. Have the
children run her through some obedience commands while you
supervise. This may help her see them as above her in the pack
pecking order.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com