[pyrnet] Behaviour issue

I had this sort of behaviour in a Rescue Pyr many years ago when my
daughters' were little. She could not be trusted in the end near children
with food or other animals. I am sure ill treatment possibly helped make her
like this and we could not pass the problem on so she was euthanased. Not
prepared to take the risk of someone else being bitten. Even people without
children have contact with children . I could have strangled the
breeders/owners who were responsible for her and it was a very sad thing to
do.
Kind Regards, Jan,
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/
 send a Pyr Posty http://www.geocities.com/janellachaplin/cards.html
 join here http://www.egroups.com/group/CaninePostcardCollectors
or visit here http://msnhomepages.talkcity.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/