[pyrnet] Rescue: Female Pyrenees in Texas

 I have pulled a pet Pyr from a kill shelter -- spay female 4 yrs old.  I
need to place her as quickly as possible   She is small but has a nice
coat(needs some brushing).  This woman's husband took her dogs to the pound
while she was out!  (Poor woman must be well dominated!)  I would have gone
and gotten my dogs and told him where to go.  But, then I am not know for
being submissive!!  He left his phone number with the shelter-- so I called
him-- well the dog was digging up the yard (what a crime to die for).   I
talked to the woman who was crying she had been going to the shelter every
day and they had told her they were going to put her down.  When she got
there the day I pulled her and the dog was not there she did not even ask.
Went home crying.   When she heard I had her -- she had no clue what rescue
was but was glad the dog was safe.
    So -- if you hear of someone wanting a Pyr.   She is a nice girl gets
along with livestock but has never guarded.  She needs a fence with a top hot
wire.
Pam