Re: [pyrnet] Curious

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Sheehan" <tsheehan03@snet.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2000 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Curious

The problem is with people who
> follow those pagan religions attacking people on this list because we do
not
> adhere to your pagan beliefs. This is ( I believe ) not an appropriate
venue
> to foster your religious views onto people who own and care about Pyrenees
> Dogs.
>
> Terry Rickert

Who says that anyone on the list is pagan? And I repeat the question. What
is it about earth based religions that you base your "accurate" statement
on? As far as I could tell no one was using religious beliefs as an excuse
for the way they felt about the situation. And if you are going to attack
someone for what you perceive their religious beliefs to be than maybe you
should actually know what you are talking about. Or are you trying to say
that everyone who believes in not euthanizing an animal is a pagan? Just
curious.
Marie and Beau