Re: [pyrnet] We Got The Goodies

 She spends most of her lounging time in close
proximity to me, usually with at least one paw on me.  Do your Pyrs do this
 butt up/head down for a pet?
Paige sticks her nose under your hand or arm and flings it upward, "use that
hand for something useful, pet me." Sam comes up nose to nose.  It's a game
to see who will kiss who first.  Fox is best....he shoves his head between
your legs no matter if you are sitting or standing.......<grin>
As for bed time, Paige finds a way to put her head under your hand no matter
where it is, Fox sleeps quietly at the foot of the bed, but
Sam..........well, he stretches out between my husband and me and rests his
nose just behind one of our ears.  First time he did that I thought my
husband was getting frisky....<VBG>