[pyrnet] 12 pups - Milk supplement question

Hello -

Elaine is the proud mother of 12 new puppies.  Mom and the pups are fine
- but I suspect we will need to supplement her milk.

My elevator has 'Kid' replacement milk that can be used for goats and
lambs - they have ancedotal reports of people using this mix for
puppies.  The box has a 800 number which I'll try Monday when they're
open.  (Although if someone knows about this possibility - please
comment.)

In the meantime can anyone comment on milk replacement?  What have you
used?  How often is feeding required?

Thank you.

Ken McNamara
Pittsboro, IN