Re: [pyrnet] storms

----- Original Message -----
From: "ARIEGE" <ARIEGE@xtra.co.nz>
To: "Pyrnet Pyrnet" <Pyrnet-l@gamerz.net>
Sent: Saturday, June 17, 2000 10:20 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] storms

Thunderstorms
> are regular occurences in her part of NZ. Why some are so terrified and
> some don't give a hoot we'll never know??
> Kind Regards, Jan,
> Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at

Yes, it is puzzling why some are so sensitive to storms and others could
care less. My Beau pays storms absolutely no mind. But I did once have an
adult male in my foster care named Rocky that was absolutely terrified of
storms and would hide in a corner when they occurred. And if he was outside
when they occurred he would jump the fence and run for his life. Needless to
say, he could not be let out during a storm.
Marie and Beau