Re: [pyrnet] Behavior update

----- Original Message -----
From: "jodi gordon" <okduh@freewwweb.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 1:04 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] Behavior update

> OxyMOMKate@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Well, I am sorrier than I can express to say that tonight Tessa attacked
my
> > two year old son for no reason whatsoever. Elliot just tried to walk
past her in a doorway.
 She snarled loudly and bit him. > > That makes three bites in six weeks for
Tessa. And although it will break my
> > heart, I will be having her euthanized tomorrow :-(
> >
> > Katie

Katie I am more sorry than I can say. I am glad that little Elliot was not
seriously injured, thank God for that. It sounds as though the kindest thing
that can be done for Tessa is to release her to the bridge before she
seriously hurts her family. I am sure she does not want to hurt any of you.
It must be as frightening for her as it is for you. You have made a
responsible and loving decision for Tessa and your family. I will say a
prayer for yourselves and Tessa.
Marie and Beau