[pyrnet] Re: Flooring

Post part two:

I have the opportunity to replace the flooring in my kitchen, and would
really like to put down ceramic tiles. I have alway had vinyl, and know all
the pro's and con's. But don't know much about ceramic.

There will someday be another Pyr puppy, or more. How about cleaning
the tile and the grout. Urine stains possible? If I get the non-skid I would
think they would be less slippery than vinyl. Any one know for sure?

Thanks in advance

Carol Brescher Boyle
www.naturaldogfood.com