Re: [pyrnet] trouble between dogs(long)

I've had bitches that fought. Not pleasant, ever. We kept them
separate, always. It started out with little things and we could
break up the fights. Got progressively worse until they tried to
kill each other. Believe me, they would have if given the chance.
It may very well be time to get Sadie to the Vet to be sure there
is not something wrong with her, UTI, ear infection, arthritis,
etc. This may help solve some of the problem if you can find a
medical cause for Sadie's being grumpy. Good luck. It has been my
personal experience that this will keep escalating between the
two girls until someone is seriously injured or killed. I hope
this does not prove out in your case.

Barb Bowes
Bo, Molly, Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com