[pyrnet] RE:Eating Habits

Hi all.  I'm a new Pyr owner with a question.  Igot my first Pyr 2 months ago.  Osa is 41/2months old and we can't seem to get her excited about of all things, EATING.  Has anyone ever heard of a dog that doesn't like to eat?  The vet said she is thin but not too thin yet.  I have tried all I can think of to get her to eat more.  I know the summer weather isn't helping much either.  We live in Connecticut so it's not that hot.  Can anyone help me out?  I know a lot of you have a lot of experience with these big babies.

Thanks for any help
Kim & Osa
peter.gentile@worldnet.att.net