[pyrnet] Re: Removing Double Dews

    Thank you to all who responded to the double dew question.  Since this
is the first dog we've owned in 13 years I'm sure we will have more "stupid"
questions to ask those of you who have more experience.
    I had no idea what all had to be done to remove them I just know that I
don't want them getting ripped off while he's playing(ouch!!).  Seeing as to
how you all know more than us, we will do just as you said and leave well
enough alone.  I can't see causing him un-necessary pain to have them
removed.
    Sorry for this but I have another "bath" question.  As to excessive
bathing, is once every seven to ten days too often.  He is an inside dog,
but the outdoors stinks and when we go out on the weekends and stuff I just
can't handle the smell on him (or us).  The longest I've been able to just
let it go has been @14 days.  I know that a bath 3-4 times a year would not
work.   Especially since he's sleeping on the sofa and in the bed.
    Thanks again for your suggestions and help.

Bridget
kaiser4@gulftel.com