Re: [pyrnet] Re: Grooming fee

In a message dated 7/13/00 9:47:59 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jsmiller@newmex.com writes:

<< Give your location when talking about grooming fees >>
Location is everything, when it comes to costs.  Here in the Upstate of SC,
our vet charges $20 for a bath, PetsMart charges $35 - $40 for the same
thing.  Personally, now that I have the hose adaptor to go on the faucet in
the garage, I'd rather pay myself the $20 - $40, especially with 5 of the
beasties to do <VBG>.  Also, it gives me some "quality time" with the guys,
and allows me to see first hand if there's any problems.

Just my 2cents worth
Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC