Re: [pyrnet] Re: Grooming fee

In a message dated 7/13/00 10:05:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
kdbooth@mindspring.com writes:

<< Don't know what I'm going to do during the winter months  >>
Don't know where you're located, but here in SC we can generally bathe
outside most of the year.  Last winter, before the hose attachment, I would
take my guys to the stables, and hook them up in the horse's washrack.  We
had a water heater, and the area was sheltered, so it wasn't too bad.  This
year, I'll just wash them at home.  Pick nice days, and bathe during the
warmest part of the day.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC