Re: [pyrnet] Re:Back Dewclaws -- was Grooming fee

In a message dated 7/13/00 9:41:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kaiser4@gulftel.com writes:

<< I need everyone's opinion on removing the double dews on the back
 feet. >>
PLEASE DON'T.  This is major surgery for these guys.  To me this surgery is
in the same catagory as having a cat's claws removed -- another thing I don't
approve of, but that's just me.  The double dews are part of the breed,
whether you show, breed, or just have them as pets.  Our guys have all their
dewclaws, and they've never had a problem with them.  I'd leave well enough
alone, if it was my choice.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC