Re: [pyrnet] Puppie or Kids?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ghost Rider" <kaiser4@gulftel.com>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2000 1:27 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] Puppie or Kids?

> Kim,
>
>     Our two girls fuss me and tell me that Bear is my favorite child.
>     I tell them that when they start acting as good as Bear, then they
will
> be my favorite child.

**Smile** Kim I really like this answer!!! Can I use this answer when mine
complain?

>     Them being sick shouldn't be a bad reflection on you.  At least you're
> taking them to the vet.  Others would just let them be sick and "get over
it
> on their own."

I have to agree here! Badger's problem is not because of anything you did.
And Daisy's illness was the boarding kennels fault, not yours. You are being
an extremely good and responsible pet owner. Your furkids are lucky to have
you for a mom!
Marie and Beau