Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l about siezures

The yellow Lab across the street from me had seizures. 1 seizure
about every 4 months. 2 years ago the owner switched his food to
an all natural brand with no artificial colors and no chemical
preservatives. He had one seizure 2 weeks later (at the 4 month
mark) and has not had another seizure since. He is not, and has
never been, on medication for his seizures. Although he is most
likely genetically predisposed to seizures, there was evidently
something in the food that was triggering them. He is about 9 or
10 years old and has seizured from the time he was a young dog,
of about a year old.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com