Re: [pyrnet] Re: pyrnet-l about siezures

<<The yellow Lab across the street from me had seizures. 1 seizure about
every 4 months. 2 years ago the owner switched his food to an all natural
brand with no artificial colors and no chemical preservatives. >> Barb Bowes

Yep, have seen quite a few cases on some of the BARF (Biologically
Appropriate Raw Foods) lists I am on where dogs with frequent seizures have
had the time between them very significantly reduced through a switch to a
natural diet.

Tracy Bassett
Canberra, Australia
espinay@dynamite.com.au