[pyrnet] Re: seizure question

Unfortunately, I have to agree with Joe that we are seeing more hereditary
epilepsy in our breed.  The good news is that there are lots of new treatments.  I
do know of a puppy that had seizures after being dipped for fleas.  Apparently his
owners had done a lot of spraying, etc. around their home and yard and the dip
just added enough of that poison to send him into severe seizures.  Is it possible
that the dog was dipped while at the kennel or that the kennel had used substances
that he is allergic to
Charlotte