[pyrnet] Re: itchy feet

Hi Puppyfriends,

Our Daphne would also chew and lick at her paws after being outside in the
grass.  It was so bad that they turned pink! and we thought she had an
allergy.  Since we moved, we have been hosing off her paws before she could
come back in the house and she has stopped chewing her feet.  The washing
was to stop brown puppyprints on the white carpet, but it took care of the
licking as well.  Maybe rinsing your pyrs paws after trips outside would
help with the foot licking?  Best to Beau and good luck!
For weight gain, gravy and meat drippings on the kibble and peanut butter
for treats has helped us.  Daphne was skinny after we got her from rescue
(thanks Michigan GPR!!) but has filled out nicely. The girls can be seen at
http://php.indiana.edu/~ewacker/pups.html

Kara, Eric, Sugar, and Daphne