Re: [pyrnet] Re: itchy feet

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kara Alexander" <kalexand@indiana.edu>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2000 9:35 AM
Subject: [pyrnet] Re: itchy feet

> Hi Puppyfriends,

 Best to Beau and good luck!

Thank you so much! I just may try your suggestion. He is doing a little
better since I started him on benedryl twice a day. And my hubby has been
putting Udder Creme (we couldn't find bag balm anywhere!) on his leg and has
been wrapping it with flexy wrap to keep him from picking at it until it is
healed.

> For weight gain, gravy and meat drippings on the kibble and peanut butter
> for treats has helped us

We have started giving Beau his special fatten em up quick meatloaf again
until he regains to his proper weight. He also loves chunk cheese. And will
turn himself inside out for a chicken soft taco from Taco Bell (sans pico
sauce of course!).

> http://php.indiana.edu/~ewacker/pups.html

Your girls are just gorgeous!
Marie and Beau