[pyrnet] Terra Cortril

Bad news for me.   You can no longer get this item.  Pfizer told me it
was a prescription that was sold in veterinary supply catalogs without
prescription.  I should have known, because anytime a product works as
well as that, it won't stay around.  I recently used "Dermoplast" on a
raw sore on a rescue and it healed up right away.  I have no way of
knowing what caused this bald raw spot, but the product is worth trying
as it has benzocaine to stop irritation, which in turn stops the dog
from scratching and licking.  Christine