Re: [pyrnet] the moment finally arrived!

annmarie86@earthlink.net writes:

<< I was very pleased that Ki didn't
 actually hurt the other dog, but showed her who was dominant.  I was also
 glad that I didn't lose my hold on his leash.  I haven't been around a "dog
 fight" before so this was a scary experience for me. >>

You are also very lucky you didn't get hurt!  Fortunately, the lab was
female, as male-male aggression would have been much harder to deal with.
Suggest when you go for your walks, you carry a big stick.  Just waving a
large stick at a dog often persuades the dog to leave.

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC