Re: [pyrnet] Breeding?

Sorry if ya'll miss read my intention. What I was trying to say was that
all the info I could find was about skipping heats and nothing about when
one stops breeding. I was just hoping it was not a dangerous thing for my
5 yo to have been bred so late. Heck I just got her just over 2 mos ago.
I new she was bred by the previous owner, but don't know how many times
before. I figured if I could get an answer for future references then It
would help me in my research on breeding. Not for Libby, for I feel she
has been through enough and needs to enjoy the rest of her life off a
chain and no abuse.

Jodi