Re: [pyrnet] Breeding?

My problem is I can only get knowledge by asking questions. If I don't
ask and don't learn then yes I would become a "backyard" breeder. I don't
want that. I love my dogs. My pyr/st.bernard is such a wonderful dog.
Except he is a pouty teen when in trouble. Don't upset him either for he
will find something of yours to chew to get back at you. He may be a mix
but he sure got the best of both worlds. He is so loving to our family
and our cats and 1 rooster & 1 duck. But back to my point. I just figured
the worst thing I could do was not ask questions and just go blindly on.

Jodi