Re: [pyrnet] Breeding?

I don't think it's so much an age thing as a condition thing with
any given bitch. Molly was 7 years old at her final breeding. She
was in excellent physical condition. But, most responsible
breeders don't breed past 7 years. And, usually only breed a
bitch no more than once a year. At least this is what I've been
told. I hope Libby is very happy with you and she gets past all
the baggage that came from her previous experience with abuse.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com