Re: [pyrnet] Spaying/Neutering?

Hi Laurie,

Actually, today's thinking goes along the lines that you spay and neuter your
pups at much earlier ages than the past......some listmembers neuter and spay
before they let the puppies leave their moms to go to their new homes.

I don't think you will have to wait until 6 months to get it done, check if your

vet will do it at 4 months and then get it over with!

best,

Joan
Our Dog Bleu
Items for Pyrs and their Owners