[pyrnet] dog fight

Robyn,

Thanx for responding.  Had a few questions for you.  You wrote:

"You are also very lucky you didn't get hurt!  Fortunately, the lab was
female, as male-male aggression would have been much harder to deal with.
Suggest when you go for your walks, you carry a big stick.  Just waving a
large stick at a dog often persuades the dog to leave."

Was wondering what your thoughts are on muzzling Ki on our walks.  He won't
wear the traditional muzzle but I have a head collar that I just bought that
closes the mouth the harder Ki pulls on the leash.  Do you think this may
make him more aggressive?  Will he be in danger if we did meet a male on our
walks.

My neighborhood is getting very congested.  We don't plan to stay in this
area forever, but for now it's impossible to move and have more land.  I am
about to the point of calling animal control everytime I see a dog not in
it's fenced yard.  Walks have become a nervous experience because I never
know what to expect around the corner.  I do try to stay in the areas where
I know the animals, but lately it seems we either have alot of stays or
wandering dogs.

Also, where is Taylors SC located in relation to Anderson?  Just curious
because I am originally from the Anderson area, and my mother lives there
now.

Thanks for your time,

Ann Marie