Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

well, I guess I disagree with you again........it does matter.  I don't know
how long you have been on this (or any other) lists, but in the 4-odd years
I've been around, everyone has seemed to give some  'probation' time to
get used to posting, and explaining themselves.

If we jumped on everyone who joined who said something that we disagreed
with when they first joined, then we would not get the opportunity to
educate, and help them not to repeat past mistakes.

Marie, I'm sure you have good intentions......but you do need to back off
a bit and give people the benefit of the doubt......and we all love this breed,
so we are all in this together.

joan