Re: [pyrnet] Transfer of Information

Marie,

> New or old subscriber, it matters not... no need to
> pussyfoot around. The dogs are what matter the most.

I made my statement in the context of others remarks on alienating
people before you get your point across.

Believe me (as plenty on and off the Pyr Lists can attest to), I would
be the last one to defend any disreputable breeder.  We can only try to
educate others as legislating behavior has yet to work in the history
of mankind.  However, if our collective voices makes someone
unsubscribe and continue breeding without input from us who care, then
we have really done the Pyrs involved a disservice...

Also, I completely agree that the way the initial post was phrased was
carelessly at best and I read it (obviously) as most did [in neon
bright]: "Making $$$ selling mixed breed pups and I don't care"

Jodi has explained herself better and only the future will bear the
truth (yes, I'm not only cynical about intentions stated over the Net
but also about what people say to a crowd after criticism).

Hope all's well at day's end.

Patric (never wear flame retarding suits - makes me look like Tom
Jones).

=====
"Sage Advice Improves with Thyme"

Patric Lundberg, PhD