[pyrnet] "Lurking"

Hi Bridget, yes I would like to see a picture of your Pyr too please.  Kennel type plays a big part in some Pyrs looking different to others, all the same breed  but maybe different shaped heads, ears, eyes, different coat textures, some taller, smaller, heavier, lighter. All in the family background where your Pyr came from. I have seen Pyrs looking more like a Maremma or Kuvasz type too but they are most certainly Pyrs. Yes you are correct, there is a lot to learn in breeding and studying of pedigrees and it's not for the faint hearted. Also caring for all your animals and knowing what to do for them is very important too.

Jan

---