re: [pyrnet] Re:dog fight

Hi Ann Marie,
I walk our 2 male dogs in the morning also :o) They love the exercise and Emmett won't go
duty in his home area either, so I get to bring a little treat baggie home . . . lol I got a tip from
a friend that helped me through some curtain climbing kittens. I carry a squirt gun on walks at
times. Only for pooches . . . I fill the squirt gun half with inexpensive body spray, or vinegar,
and half water. Haven't had to use a supper soaker yet . . . lol They really hated the squirt
gun. No more dog fights :o) I have a two way leash system set up when I walk the dogs.
Emmett is on the main leash, and Melvin is attached to Emmetts collar, so if Emmett wants to
lurch forward to start something with another dog . . .  he is pulling against the lead leash and
Melvins weight. Needless to say he doesn't get very far . . .  They are great on walks now.
Hope this helps.
TTFN Mer