Re: [pyrnet] RE: pyrnet-l-digest.20000828

Sherri, I don't know if I would be real comfortable having the JRT's hit
the stock type fencer.  Although some have more variety in the settings.
Still , that can pack a real punch on a small dog.  They have brackets
that support the wire, and can be secured to the fence.  Best that it
gets angled out a bit, so the dogs don't get too close to the fence.
Study his position as he stands against the fence to judge where best to
place the wire!  Good luck!
Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com