Re: [pyrnet] Re: AnnMarie

In a message dated 8/28/00 11:43:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Oliverslb@aol.com writes:

<< Or else, I would keep him on cable for the
 times in the morning when I would let them out and be getting dressed for
 work.  He does not even attempt to go over anymore.  I know he can but I am
 gaining trust in him, but still never let him out of my sight. >>
Ah, yes -- the trust factor.  Baron does that to us.  Will be a perfect
gentleman, not climbing the fencing and getting out for weeks, even months at
a time.  Just let your guard down one minute, and he can find an excuse to
climb a 5' fence!  Clever guys, these dogs!

Robyn
dancingpyr@aol.com
Taylors, SC