[pyrnet] New subscriber

Hi! I have been trying to sign in to your guest book to ask a couple questions, but it never works for some reason. Also I have tried the chat room but so far I have not come in at the right time. I am not sure if anyone will recieve this or not...please confirm? To give you a little backround on why we are trying to get through....we are a young family and my husband and I always had dogs as children, and we decided to finally get a family dog for our son to grow up with. We discovered that this breed is wonderfull with children, and then my brother got one, and we fell in love. We gave up on the area breeders, and bought the litter mate to my brothers puppy. Yeah, at a pet store. I worked as a vet tech and should have known better.The next day I noticed she had a bowed front leg I had seen this before. I took her to the vet...she has varus. The radius in her leg is basically growing incorrectly....is this common in this breed? We had to tearfully take her back. We are not prepared to take care of that kind of problem...a series of surgeries is required. A young couple with no children took her and is taking her through all the treatment she needs. They would not give us our moey back, we have to wait for the next litter and pick one from those. What do we look for? How do we pick a good Pyr puppy ? Our son breaks our hearts every day asking for his white pretty puppie....We tell him he will have her back soon. This is our dillema...we feel beat up, and lost.Any ideas anyone?

                            Erin