Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 02, 2000 7:19 PM
Subject: [pyrnet] New subscriber

They would not give us our moey back, we have to wait for the next litter and pick one from those
                            Erin

Hello Erin. I am so sorry that you had to go through this heartbreaking experience. I am not a breeder so I can't really help you with suggestions in that area. I do rescue. But if I where you I would definitely not go back to that breeder again! I would consider the loss of your money as a lesson learned. And would concentrate on finding a reputable breeder. I hope you find the perfect puppy for your family.
Marie and Beau