Re: [pyrnet] New

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bonnie Trones" <closetothesky@webtv.net>
To: <pyrnet-l@pyrnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 1:01 AM
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] New

I have one question [right
> now ]---how do I get her to come when she is called?
Eventually she will come [2 hours
> later ] in her own sweet time
> Bonnie

***Grin*** Hi Bonnie! It has been my experiance that pyrs are not a breed
that rountinely comes when they are called. Pyrs are very smart and can be a
little hard headed if they are interested in something else when you are
calling them. Or they think they know better than you when it is time to
come in the house. My boy Beau sometimes comes when I call him. But more
often then not I must go a get him if I want him to come in "right now". And
then there are times when I can tell he is just humoring me by coming in
when he doesn't really want to. At these times he saunters slowly along with
his head hanging down. He is clearly doing me a "big favor"! But I wouldn't
trade him for all the tea in china. I just had to smile when you told me
about Sophie playing with your daughter. She sounds like a sweet girl!
Marie and Beau