Re: [pyrnet] brushing

Charlie, I use pin brushes made by PSI. BTW, if you push down on
the pneumatic part of the brush, along the edge where it joins to
the brush, and run a bead of crazy glue there, they'll last MUCH
longer. :-) Do not bathe the dog before brushing, they will just
mat much worse. Use a conditioner in a spray bottle. Lightly
spray the coat, then brush out. Keeps the hair from breaking. You
can use any of the dog conditioners out there. For showing, I
prefer "The Stuff", does not soften the coat, adds sparkle and
repels dirt.

Barb Bowes
Bo & Chelsea (Pyrs) & Flopsy (Pyr Shep)
bamb@monmouth.com