re: [pyrnet] Collars

Hi Lori,
Welcome to the list :o) I leave the Emmetts collar on 24/7 . . . he is also micochiped. He got
loose form us when we first got him, and the people that picked him up were able to contact
us from the info on his tags, so I am all for the collars 24/7. I haven't had any problem with
the collar ever. I think Emmett sees that Melvin wears his, so he follows suit...lol :o)
Have a good day, and again welcome to the list.
Merri, Emmett(Pyr)& Melvin(Germ Shep, Gold Retriever, & Chow)