Re: [pyrnet] Collars

Lori,
Welcome! Gully sounds beautiful.
My boys wear collars 24/7.  They are 1 inch wide nylon.  The red color fades
onto them when it gets wet, so I don't buy red anymore.  The collars do mess
up their ruff.  But pyrs are talented at opening gates, so collars and tags
are very important.
Outside my boys play chase, wrestle, and do something that looks like "cow
tipping" with one another.  They like Hercules bones, but few other toys.
They love to chew and swallow the stuffing of soft cloth toys, pot holders,
pillows.  Because they swallow the stuffing, I quit giving them soft toys
and try to keep them away from the other stuff.
Sandy White
Texas Gulf Coast