Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 20:56:25 -0700
From: infinity13@ameritech.net
Subject: Re: [pyrnet] New subscriber

Unfortunatley you might be able to buy a mix breed puppy from someonr out of
the paper for those prices out here. I am shocked at how low the prices are
there. I wish I had the money to go there and pick one out! We live in
Illinios though. That's quite a trip. We traveled to Moline to see some
puppies but were not happy with the breeder or the adults she had. All
puppies are cute, but the parents were odd looking.