Re(2): [pyrnet] New subscriber

Welcome, Carl and Staave--Bingy's one lucky pup to have found you!
Re the car thing, she's probably had some terrifying experience(s) around
them to be so afraid. I just second what others have said--take it slowly
in terms of allowing her lots of time to feel secure with you, and take
care not to reinforce any fearful behavior by "rewarding" it with too much
sympathy or attention--not the same as being present and reassuring her!
Our Ivy Rose is very timid and fearful, and not because of past
experiences--we know her history, and even as a young puppy she exhibited
this behavior. We didn't get her until she was 5 and it's slow going.
We'll probably never overcome all the shyness, but at least she's totally
happy and confident within our house and yard. If we have to be satisfied
with that, so be it!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose