Re: [pyrnet]

Tracy, we have been watching some really good shows on Australia all week
on our PBS broadcasting network.  Getting everyone primed for the
Olympics!  Really nice having something fun and decent to watch for a
change too.  Near the very end of last nights show they mentioned the
city that was supposedly laid out by an American Architect, and this gets
a bit spotty for me as I had to keep leaving the room, when this was on,
but was it for a new seat of government if Australia had broken away from
the monarchy??  Can you tell me what the name of the city is?  I hope I
got this right too, as I wasn't getting much of it, at this point in the
show.  Thanks for your help!  Cindy

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas