Re: [pyrnet] Chronic Bladder Infections

The day I saw an actress advertising "incontinence pants" on the telly was
the day I realised old age had crept up. I used to have "cut out dolls" of
this person when I was little.!!   I saw a Standard Poodle at a show last
month with little pants on but they were removed to go into the show ring
with.  The bitch was in season but  these little pants for "leaks" etc would
be ideal for being in the house Pam.

Jan

---
please don't send us any!! Update your virus info please!!!