Re: [pyrnet] Chronic Bladder Infections

There are several manufacturers of "pants" for dogs.  I had a leaky sheepdog
for 5 years and got to know all the brands.  My favorite was City Gal, a
denim device shaped like the letter H with velcro tabs holding the
appropriate parts together.  I leave it to you to figure out how they were
put on the dog.  Designed to hold a sanitary pad, my bitch was so leaky we
had to go with pinning in a diaper.  Eventually the phenylporpolamine
(spelling?) combined with Stilbestrol was the answer to her leaking, but
even then she had some poor days.  The diapers remained.  Fortunately she
never minded the "pants", standing patiently as we dressed her each time she
came indoors.  She just passed away 2 weeks ago.........I get a little teary
when I see the pants in the dog cabinet.
s.