Re: [pyrnet] sweet revenge on neighbor

Love it, Nancy!! We had a similar thing a few years ago, when an obnoxious
neighbor called animal control to complain about our dogs. When the
control officer arrived, and saw the dogs, clearly not threatening and
well under restraint, we asked what happened if the guy called again. The
officer replied that he'd call us to find out the scoop, then call the
complainer and tell him, "Listen, there are three of us for the whole city
of Boston; call back when you have a legitimate complaint!" We haven't had
any more problems, so I guess he said something similar to the neighbor.
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose